Spaces missing from New PQ Name

bluedahlia.co.nz

You guys have a choice. You can have a PQ with a space in the name and then you can complain that the file name does not have a .zip extension and won't work or you can have a name without a space and get the extension. See this post.

It'sjusttheideaofthingschangingandI'veneverparticularlylikedchange.I'msureIcanlivewithit.It'sjusthavingthingschangewithoutnotice...again.Bythewayyoucouldv'ejustaseasilysaidthatnicely.Ihadabadcaseofthegrumpiesearliertoday.Iguessitwascontagiousandyouhadn'thadyourshots.

You guys have a choice. You can have a PQ with a space in the name and then you can complain that the file name does not have a .zip extension and won't work or you can have a name without a space and get the extension. See this post.

It'sjusttheideaofthingschangingandI'veneverparticularlylikedchange.I'msureIcanlivewithit.It'sjusthavingthingschangewithoutnotice...again.Bythewayyoucouldv'ejustaseasilysaidthatnicely.Ihadabadcaseofthegrumpiesearliertoday.Iguessitwascontagiousandyouhadn'thadyourshots.

Odd.... it only took a few seconds but it became much easier to read your no-space message. The mind works in mysterious ways.

BTW - did you type it out first and then delete the spaces????

Does it work when you put an underscore (the _ character) where you need a space? Is it something you can live with? Seems to be to be the lesser of two evils compared to filenames not having ZIP extension.

Yep, I've modified my PQs to include an underscore (_) or a dash (-) - but without spaces - and both types result in correctly named PQs with the .zip suffix. So its a good work around until the coding gets fixed.

Chris