travel bug maps. backwards?

JoesBar

Recently I've noticed that the maps for travel bugs are backwards. I mean that the most recent location of the bug is listed as "1" on the bugs' map. The origin of the bug is now listed as the highest number. The maps used to show the bugs' original placement as "1" and subsequent placements counted up. Also on the map page, the listing is reversed. Now, the first listing below the map is the original placement. On the bugs' info page the listings are are in the correct order of most recent and going back to original placement.

What's up?

Recently I've noticed that the maps for travel bugs are backwards. I mean that the most recent location of the bug is listed as "1" on the bugs' map. The origin of the bug is now listed as the highest number. The maps used to show the bugs' original placement as "1" and subsequent placements counted up. Also on the map page, the listing is reversed. Now, the first listing below the map is the original placement. On the bugs' info page the listings are are in the correct order of most recent and going back to original placement.

What's up?

I think its a bug that appeared with the latest site update and they are working on a fix.

Domo!!!

I think it got worse!

Before it wasn't working properly either, showing the daily cache visits backwards.

Now, not just the daily visits, but as others point out, the oldest is at the top, kind of.

And the route is like haywire!

Hope it gets fix soon!

Thanks Lackeys & Hampsters!

Dr.MORO