Need Help ASAP - Maps not turning on GPS screen

This makes no sense and I don't know what I'm missing. I have two Map76 CS units. Lets call them unit A that works and unit B that doesn't.

I live in WI so if you are facing north Lake Michigan in on the right (east) side of the screen. On unit A if I physically face west on the screen the map rotates and Lake Michigan is now at the bottom of the screen which would be east and the top of the GPS screen would be facing west. If I face south Lake Michigan is now on the left side of the screen and the top of the screen is south.

Basically the map is facing the same way I am facing and moves to the direction that I am.

On unit B this doesn't happen. When I turn the map is always facing north. Lake Michigan is always on the east.

I have gone over the settings of each unit side by side and they are identical. I have called Garmin Tech Support which was useless. They told me that since I wasn't connected to the sats that the map wouldn't move. They couldn't answer why one did and the other didn't.

I downloaded firmware version 4.2 ( both had it already) hoping that would correct the problem and it didn't. I then downloaded the maps from Mapsource topo again and that too didn't work.

I don't know what setting I am missing...

I thought it would be one of the two but they are the same.

Orientation is set to Track Up

Display is cardinal letters

North reference is True.

Thoughts? Have a big geocaching weekend planned and would like both units to work the same where the map rotates.

What is the difference between North Up and Track Up?

The top of your GPSr is 'Up'

You can have the North be fixed to 'Up' - this keeps the map static.

With 'Track' set to 'Up' your heading, or route, etc. is now fixed to the 'Up' - this makes the map move around to match your heading, or route, etc.