Another question for Endura Expert

Regarding avalability of Endura Safari and Sierra . I live in Saskachewan in westwern Canada . I have tried to purchase an Endura Safari since last July . My local dealer GREAT NORTHERN ROD AND REEL in Regina usually gets Lowrance products directly from Lowrance Canada . My dealer is shown as an authorized on the Lowrance.ca website. He is unable to get the Safari or the Sierra models . Are the Canadian models going to be made different than the US models ? I know the Canadian topo maps are not available yet , however the units should still be available . Some Canadian internet retailers have these units on their websites but they do not have them in stock and have no idea when they will get any. The website does not state these will not be sold in Canada. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????

Hoytvtecmach

We have a Bass Pro store here in Ontario Canada, and they apparently have a store in Alberta too. The Out&Back is listed for $199 and the Safari model lists for $299. Not sure if that helps you much, except to show they are being sold in Canada. The store clerk said the Sierra one should show up some day too.

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s...p;currentpage=1

Maps,, now that's a whole nuther can of worms for us Lowrance Canadian fans :rolleyes:

Regarding avalability of Endura Safari and Sierra . I live in Saskachewan in westwern Canada . I have tried to purchase an Endura Safari since last July . My local dealer GREAT NORTHERN ROD AND REEL in Regina usually gets Lowrance products directly from Lowrance Canada . My dealer is shown as an authorized on the Lowrance.ca website. He is unable to get the Safari or the Sierra models . Are the Canadian models going to be made different than the US models ? I know the Canadian topo maps are not available yet , however the units should still be available . Some Canadian internet retailers have these units on their websites but they do not have them in stock and have no idea when they will get any. The website does not state these will not be sold in Canada. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM????

Hoytvtecmach

To answer the simple question first the units that are sold in the US will be the exact same unit that will be sold in Canada.

A decision has been made by management to not offer them for sale in Canada until the detailed mapping is avail. There are several websites that are currently selling the Enduras.

I know that this is not the answer that you wanted to hear.