Excellent Customer Service from Lowrance

I want to make a special effort to compliment Lowrance on the spectacular service in customer support that I recently received. No other GPS product that I have owned in the past has put forth this level of effort.

A few weeks ago, I purchased one of Lowrance’s new handheld GPS units, the Endura Safari. My support issue began after I downloaded a topographic map from Mapselect’s website. Even though I seemed to be following the instructions correctly, the topographic maps were not being properly displayed on my unit. Hoping to troubleshoot the problem myself, I became a member of the Groundspeak Forums. After performing many of the listed solutions without any success, I posted a forum reply outlining my own unique set of facts to my problem.

The quick response and quality of support that I received from “EnduraExpert” went far beyond anything I was expecting. Not only did EnduraExpert immediately reply to my posting with several potential solutions to resolve my issue, he also sent me a forum email offering additional phone support in case the issue was not yet resolved. It is hard to find that level of service anywhere, especially when it is free of charge. Later that same day, I received a telephone call from EnduraExpert. We quickly determined that the issue was with my registered account with Navico, and not the unit itself. Having a technical support matter resolved so quickly for once was like a breath of fresh air. However, it did not end there. To show Lowrance’s appreciation towards my purchase, EnduraExpert also provided me with 5 free maps of my choice from MapSelect. Regardless of what line of GPS products you prefer, resolving a customer support issue in less than four hours and being provided with free maps to show your value as a customer wins every time in my book. Lowrance has found itself an excellent employee in EnduraExpert, and will continue to have my business while they provide this level of customer satisfaction. :rolleyes: