Affordable ammo cans

slukster

Someone had posted this topic 30 Cal ammo cans - Ebay listing over in the Geo Topics forum and people were scared of by the high shipping cost. If you buy multiple cans though you can save a lot on shipping. I ordered 6 cans to northern NJ and the shipping was $23.76. I offered $2.25 per can so the total was $37.26 or about $6.21 per can. Not bad. I didn't post this on the original thread because I didn't want them all to be snapped up and the deal be gone for when I need more. :rolleyes: I only wanted to give a heads up to my local N/E crew. Can anyone point me to a local Army Navy store that has them for about the same price?

I am also posting this in hopes of promoting more ammo can hides in my area rather than micro hides. ;)

Edited by slukster

... or come to one of the Central Jersey events. There a mysterious cacher that always show's up and is seen selling them out of the back of his car for about $5 a pop.

Englishtown flea marking is a pretty good bet. Plus, you'll find all types of other groovy things there! :rolleyes:

Edited by ekitt10