Big thanks to fellow cacher

I tend to lurk on here rather than post, but just wanted to recognise the kindness of a fellow cacher in the last week.

I realised one evening that I'd lost a pair of reading glasses. Thinking back, one thing I'd done that afternoon was find a cache on the way home from work. I wonder ... so I posted a note on my find log that I just might have dropped them while searching for it.

Sure enough, a couple of days later I got a message from Phil100 that he'd found them doing the same cache but lived a distance away. Two days later they arrived back with me, securely packed and posted 1st class. So a big public thanks to him.

Any other 'caching kindness' stories like this one that anyone has to share? Apologies if there are already other threads like this one, but can't do any harm to revive it as a topic.

Yeah - I lost a pair of designer sunglasses when caching somewhere in Lancs, and I never got them back either....

I'm always putting my sunnies down at cache sites and leaving them there, only to have to race back later on!!!

I should buy some cheapo ones to wear when caching really!