Tucson Cachers?

jd350az

Is there any geocaching organization in Tucson or southern AZ? I am hoping to make it to the event in Gardner in May and was wondering if there is any other ways to get to know the area cachers! I actually Live on Mt. Lemmon now and getting back into caching after a 3 year hiatus when my wife got sick while pregnant with our baby boy, now both are doing great and loving getting back out caching!

My girlfriend and I (Steven and Karissa for the SK in our moniker) just got the U of A's geocaching club "The CatCachers" approved and ordained for the upcoming fall semester. We won't have meetings or events until after the summer, but we need all the members we can get. People affiliated with the U can be full members and those not affiliated are allowed to be included, but can't vote in elections or organize events (universities rules, not ours). If anyone is interested, send us a message, there is no membership fee, so this is not a commercial advertisement, just a requirement to find a few caches each semester and hide at least one in the course of membership.