GSAK or Easy GPS

Which do you prefer--GSAK or Easy GPS? I've been using GSAK with the nag screen- how much is it to register and is it worth it??? Thanks

GSAK all the way. The app does more than I know how to work. You will get excellent support from the GSAK people so the low cost of the app is well worth it. The cost is now 25 bucks and you can pay HERE

Being relatively new to caching, a seasoned friend put me on to GSAK. Haven't tried Easy GPS but am very happy with GSAK. Can create POI files for my TomTom, order caches how I want, and haven't quite figured out what else it does. Friends use it to create files that they download to their mobile and GPS quickly. The other thing I like is not having the hassle of only being allowed to install it on a limited number of machines. I have it on my laptop and desk PC and use the backups from my laptop to update the db on the desk machine. If my laptop has a fit, I can easily install into onto a spare without any licencing issues. Also, the free updates have been great. happy caching.