Hummingbird Geocoin

njwashor

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking in these forums for a long time and have wanted to make my own coin for some time. Well with the help of Oakcoins I have done it! The first coin in a series of Backyard Bird themed geocoins is now available for you to see and purchase at geoswag.com. I am using my iPhone to post this so if anyone can upload a pic for me I'd appreciate it! The coins are 1.75 inches and square. They have a kaychain hole and the bird itself is done in a suncatcher/stained glass style. I hope you all like it!

Also, I do have two more designs into oakcoins - the demo of one has already been cast and the other's artwork is completed. Just so you know this really is going to be a series and not something I don't plan on following through on. I do have a couple artist edition coins left for trade sale if anyone is interested. Will post some pics of it later.

Nate

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking in these forums for a long time and have wanted to make my own coin for some time. Well with the help of Oakcoins I have done it! The first coin in a series of Backyard Bird themed geocoins is now available for you to see and purchase at geoswag.com. I am using my iPhone to post this so if anyone can upload a pic for me I'd appreciate it! The coins are 1.75 inches and square. They have a kaychain hole and the bird itself is done in a suncatcher/stained glass style. I hope you all like it!

Also, I do have two more designs into oakcoins - the demo of one has already been cast and the other's artwork is completed. Just so you know this really is going to be a series and not something I don't plan on following through on. I do have a couple artist edition coins left for trade sale if anyone is interested. Will post some pics of it later.

Nate

4473804256_22608c0663_m.jpg

Here is the artist edition. I do have a couple left if anyone is interested in trading.

Hi everyone,

Nate

Hi Nate, I'm just wondering about other coins in this backyard series. I've released my Hummer and was wondering where I could view any other birds.

Thanks,

Railroading

Hi!

The Goldfinch is going into production now, and I sent in rough drafts of the Oriole and Bluebird coins this week. Perfect timing of your question. I will let you know when I hear back more definitive answers.

Hi everyone,

Nate

Hi Nate, I'm just wondering about other coins in this backyard series. I've released my Hummer and was wondering where I could view any other birds.

Thanks,

Railroading

Hi everyone,

Nate

4473804256_22608c0663_m.jpg

Here is the artist edition. I do have a couple left if anyone is interested in trading.

I'm very interested in trading if you still have any AEs left! Nice job :D

Thanks,

Railroading

I am attaching the sample images of the Cardinal and Goldfinch coins. The Cardinals are sold out and the Goldfinch are going into production now. They should be in the store soon.

Nate

The Cardinal:

5201792884_9ec95b7809_o.jpg

The Goldfinch:

5201201945_a61fd64a66_o.jpg

I'll post AE shots of the coins soon. I do have a few to trade for those who are interested. Artists PM me with your coin if interested.