Feature Suggestion

HookwayFamily

Nah - if I'm really curious, I just click on their name. Seeing the number proliferate more throughout the system will just encourage more of a competition.

I'd rather go the other way and see the find numbers disappear from the logs on the caches.

I'd rather see an option to keep the find count invisible -- I don't mind someone seeing the list of caches I've found....if they want to go to my profile and count them up, go ahead, but I'd like to keep the find count to myself. Why? Because I believe it's the find counts that promote competitiveness and the proliferation of lame caches (and now power trails) placed only to increase that count.

I'd rather see an option to keep the find count invisible -- I don't mind someone seeing the list of caches I've found....if they want to go to my profile and count them up, go ahead, but I'd like to keep the find count to myself. Why? Because I believe it's the find counts that promote competitiveness and the proliferation of lame caches (and now power trails) placed only to increase that count.

Yh i see your point on that one especially after seeing the cash near minehead with a series of 106 or something!

But I just like the general ideal of knowing how experienced someone is, maybe a rank instead 0-100 XXX, 100-500 XXX etc...