A request.....

Not sure if I can do this.....but I'll do it anyway!

We have a coin...Angelbex Valentine Geocoin...which was placed in Great Ormond Street (Almost) cache. You'll see from our details just how much this coin means to us and having seen where it was placed I went to GOSH yesterday to retrieve it. However, two cachers were there the day before (the 16th) only one of whom has logged it on the website.

The other finder must, I think, have taken all three coins including ours....the name is in the cache log book and I wrote it down as I had a sixth sense that something would be wrong. But I wrote it down on my train ticket which, of course, the wretched machine gobbled up!

There is probably a simple explanation....like someone on holiday who won't log in for a few days or something....but we are anxious to get the coin back or at least know it's safe. So if someone visits this cache (I can't get up there again till next week) could they email the loggersw name to me? I think it begins with n....

As I say I hope this is ok and I'm sure you will all understand!

Edited by uncle_adolph_and_angelbex