Travel Bugs Gone?

cvlngineer

I have found several caches in the area that are supposed to have TB's or geocoins, but upon opening the cache, I find that they are all gone. I am heading out on a trip at the end of the week, and was planning on moving some along. Has someone "stolen" them or is it normal for the cache page to still show that it contains these items until they are logged in somewhere else?

Thanks,

CVL

No - if they got logged as taken - then they will no longer be listed in the cache.

This is sadly a frequent occurrence. Could mean that some cachers are just a bit behind in logging. Could mean they were picked up and moved to a new cache by cachers that do not log online. Could be that some cachers kid grabbed it without the adult noticing. Could be they were actually stolen. Hard to tell.

i have came across lots of caches and i did find a a couple that had TB's in them,and and i loged in the date and my user name there ~~ but it was always the next day intill i can get on internet and loged my findings,I have only internet @ work i dont have it where i live,and also i load up the coordinates into my gps and i copy alll my info on paper and than i go out with gps and find the cache's and after i find them I write on the paper a (F) being found or a (N) no find than when i get on-line i log my findings but its always the next day