Problem with GSAK

OK, so I've been using GSAK for a few months and everything was fine. This morning I try to upload my latest PQ and either I get onlly 1 cache loaded or 1000 of the exact same cache.

I'm not sure if I clicked something different or if there's a bug somewhere.

Is there a place to restore the original defaults when I started with GSAK? Was wanting to go caching today but I can't load anything!!!

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

From what I have read the PQ engine is feeling a little sickly. In the mean time you may be able to restore your GSAK settings if you are a regular user of the back up option.

Go to file/ restore and tick the boxes you need included to achieve desired results.

Navigate via the browser window to the back up files and chose one

Screen shot below:

488ad10f3162c6cbf3f3934eebc94c97.png

OK, so I've been using GSAK for a few months and everything was fine. This morning I try to upload my latest PQ and either I get onlly 1 cache loaded or 1000 of the exact same cache.

I'm not sure if I clicked something different or if there's a bug somewhere.

Is there a place to restore the original defaults when I started with GSAK? Was wanting to go caching today but I can't load anything!!!

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. 007s gave you the answer, buy my suggestion would be to navigate here as well: http://gsak.net/board/

Edited by RonFisk

Ok, I've tried everything. I just tried to run a new PQ and it didn't load anything to my Not logged Geocaches. But it did load 759 caches to my logged page. All 759 were the same cache. Could it be my GPS?

I just tried to add a WP one at a time and that worked. It's when I try to load my PQ that won't go through.

Just tried it again and noticed that when I said it was only loading the same geocache 759 times, it always seems to be loading the last cache on my list. Does that help anyone help me?

Edited by leejas72