Geocaching Live: how do you record a cache find ?

Hi

I can't find a forum related to GCL, so am posting here - apologies if this isn't the right place ? I've tried the GCL Google group, but can't even get my Q published never mind get an answer.

I've just installed GCL on my Nokia 5800, and am struggling to understand how you post a "Find" on the cache page at GC.com. On the phone, I see how to "mark" a cache, with any comments I want to include. Then I click "upload to server" and (when I've come out of GCL and browsed to the WWW GCL Beta pages) I can then see it in "My Live". Then I click "Log it", which then just takes me to the "Post a new log" page for the cache, and I have to start again by entering my log comments anew.

Is that the way it's supposed to work, or have I missed something ? If that is what's supposed to happen, then it all seems rather time-consuming and clumsy. Is there really no way to enter the text of a log just the once, and have it published to GC.com straight away ?

Thanks