Different Modelsd of the Oregon 550 ?

When Garmin released the Oregon 400 unit, they offered it in three different iterations:

400t = PreLoaded TOPO maps

400i = PreLoaded Inland Lake Maps

400c = PreLoaded Waterway Charts

Has anyone seen any inidication that Garmin will offer these three different flavors with their newest 550 units ?

All I've seen so far is the 550 and the 550t. The 550 has no preloaded maps of any sort and the 550t is preloaded with the TOPO maps. And the 550t comes with more internal factory memory as well.

When Garmin released the Oregon 400 unit, they offered it in three different iterations:

400t = PreLoaded TOPO maps

400i = PreLoaded Inland Lake Maps

400c = PreLoaded Waterway Charts

Has anyone seen any inidication that Garmin will offer these three different flavors with their newest 550 units ?

All I've seen so far is the 550 and the 550t. The 550 has no preloaded maps of any sort and the 550t is preloaded with the TOPO maps. And the 550t comes with more internal factory memory as well.

Hi I have the Oregon 550T which does come with pre installed maps however they are limited in detail. the scale is only 1:100k rather than the 1:50K or 1:25K detail I'm used to using for caching