TeamPEZ Geocoin up for auction (please read)

Team PEZ

HI folks,

I am trying to raise some money for a student/athlete on mine was murdered in the early morning of Thursday, February 18, 2010 in Powder Springs, GA. Rajaan lived with his Mother, younger sister and brother and attended McEachern High School, where I teach special education. He was the oldest child and had a full football/academic ride to Vanderbuilt University (he had a 3.8 GPA.) He had great potential of making it in the NFL, but sadly, his life was cut way too short.

I am offering a non activated TeamPEZ geocoin to the highest bidder. This is not a hoax. You can google his name, Rajaan Bennett, if you'd like. All monies will be given to his mother. Proof can be provided to the winner if wanted.

Please bid with your heart.

Thank you,

-TP/Corey Goldstein

Edited by Team PEZ

HI folks,

I am trying to raise some money for a student/athlete on mine was murdered in the early morning of Thursday, February 18, 2010 in Powder Springs, GA. Rajaan lived with his Mother, younger sister and brother and attended McEachern High School, where I teach special education. He was the oldest child and had a full football/academic ride to Vanderbuilt University (he had a 3.8 GPA.) He had great potential of making it in the NFL, but sadly, his life was cut way too short.

I am offering a non activated TeamPEZ geocoin to the highest bidder. This is not a hoax. You can google his name, Rajaan Bennett, if you'd like. All monies will be given to his mother. Proof can be provided to the winner if wanted.

Thank you,

-TP/Corey Goldstein

It would probably be simpler if you listed it on ebay and gave a link here. It seems kinda strange but your post to me reads like one of those letters you get as spam asking to collect money from an African bank account.

Good luck with your fund raising. <_<

HI folks,

Thank you,

-TP/Corey Goldstein

It would probably be simpler if you listed it on ebay and gave a link here. It seems kinda strange but your post to me reads like one of those letters you get as spam asking to collect money from an African bank account.

Good luck with your fund raising. <_<

I assure you this is no spam. If it was, would I put my entire name and more importantly, where I teach? There is a plethora of information on the web about this spectacular young man whose life was cut short last week.

I will indeed put it up on ebay this evening and I will post a link on the forums for any interested party.

Again, all monies will be given directly to the family. I will not keep one cent.

Thanks again,

Corey

HI folks,

Thank you,

-TP/Corey Goldstein

Good luck with your fund raising. :blink:

I assure you this is no spam. If it was, would I put my entire name and more importantly, where I teach? There is a plethora of information on the web about this spectacular young man whose life was cut short last week.

I will indeed put it up on ebay this evening and I will post a link on the forums for any interested party.

Again, all monies will be given directly to the family. I will not keep one cent.

Thanks again,

Corey

Good deed my friend. I can vouch for Corey's cause just as much as Tank's and 'Tracy's awhile back. BD83.