GeoJellies V3 Charity Auction

The Moop Along

I'm using some old Yemon Yime verbage here, since he's much more in the know than me. I've been asked by a TRIGO member to put this charity auction up for a good cause. Any questions can be directed to me, and I'll find someone who can answer them.

"Since 2005, our geocaching organization TRIGO has endeavored to help the family of Sherri Ann McGibbon, a local geocacher who died in a car accident back in 2005. Sherri's geo-nick was/IS "pennstategirl", and she lived within eyesight of the very large and prominent white cross that towers over Uniontown, Pennsylvania. Fittingly, Sherri's Cache was placed on the mountain, and near the cross in her memory.

After her passing, an education fund was established for her two children, Ashley and Andrew. Since then, geocoiners from around the country have often made a limited special edition of their geocoin, and donated something to this fund."

The GeoJellies V3 project was no different. While not specifically organized by TRIGO, they certainly supported this project. Each participant made 2 Gold Jellies, kept one, and donated the other for this auction. 93 coins in total are up for grabs in this auction. All proceeds from this auction will go directly to the Education Fund. Thanks in advance for all your bids.

Charity Auction Link