Geocoin fails to activate

addfoster

I don't know why you're having problems, but CoinsandPins.com, who produce those Achievement coin sets, have had problems with their website over the last couple of months: If you read the post link below it gives an explanation.

Coins and pins info and contact link.

I recently contacted Aaron (using the link in that post) to get the activation code for one of their coins that I had purchased some time back and I received a reply within 24 hours.

MrsB ;)

Hi,

I just had a new 250 finds achievement coin arrive in the post and it won't activate.

The 25 hides I also got did activate. Whats going on? Why won't it activate?

I have tried all combinations for possible mis-reads (0 and O)

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

Are you having a hard time getting/finding the activation code or once you have the code and tracking number you can't activate the coin at Geocaching.com?

Hi,

I just had a new 250 finds achievement coin arrive in the post and it won't activate.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

Are you having a hard time getting/finding the activation code or once you have the code and tracking number you can't activate the coin at Geocaching.com?

The code on the coin won't go on to coincodes.com and give me the second code for geocaching.com

All i get is

"We were unable to locate any of your tracking numbers"

Hi,

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

The code on the coin won't go on to coincodes.com and give me the second code for geocaching.com

All i get is

I recently had a coin that required all of my letters to be Capitalized or it would not take. Are you sure you are not mistaking an 8 for a B or something like that? If all else fails, there is a thread in here to contact Aaron of Coins and Pins to get your activation codes.

Edited by CCWashburn

Hi,

Anyone able to help?

Thanks

All i get is

I reently had a coin that required all of my letters to be Capitalized or it would not take. Are you sure you are not mistaking an 8 for a B or something like that? If all else fails, there is a thread in here to contact Aaron of Cins and Pins to get your activation codes.