Creating / Modifying Pocket Queries

Matthew 7:7 Too

I have a series of pocket queries which have been running for some time. When I created them I seem to remember that you couldn't enter impossible dates in the drop down boxes (eg 31 September etc).

Now the drop down boxes allow you to enter the 31st of September (and presumably similar impossible dates) but when the query is submitted it tells you are receiving over 500 caches (even if the "to date" is only a few days later) so it seems to ignore the erroneous impossible "from date" and substitute a default date.

There is no error message, and so it can take some time to realise where the error is!

Can we return to error checking on the date entry fields?

Chris

Edited by Matthew 7:7 Too

THANK YOU. I was running PQs I've had set up for months. Last night & tonight I was tweaking the dates to maximize getting as close to 500 as possible, yet the results were coming back all screwy.

Yes, I had picked Sept 31, 2008 - July 13, 2009. When you extend the end date, you got less results. If you shorten the end date, you get more results?

It wasn't until I finally saw this post, that I realized there is NOT a Sept 31. I agree, it should not allow you to pick that date.

I was ready to complain the PQs were not working right anymore.