'Send to GPS' Query

Thanks for the reply. It's a Garmin eTrex Venture HC.

I've tried searching by name but no luck. Apparently, the Garmin Communicator Plugin is properly installed and up to date and is communicating properly.

I'm wondering if there's something wrong on my set up page on the GPS....I've had a quick look but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.

I've tried searching by name but no luck. Apparently, the Garmin Communicator Plugin is properly installed and up to date and is communicating properly.

I'm wondering if there's something wrong on my set up page on the GPS....I've had a quick look but I'm not really sure what I'm looking for.

What is the total number if gpx files your GPSr holds, and how many do you have loaded presently? Is there a mass storage mode, where you can look at the files on the unit from your computer?

What is the total number of gpx files your GPSr holds, and how many do you have loaded presently? Is there a mass storage mode, where you can look at the files on the unit from your computer?

Edited by SamSpade47