where did i see pics of little plastic bugs that people are putting in caches?

bonblu

i grabbed 2 this weekend...one is a little yellow lady bug looking bug(black with a yellow back and black dots on the back), the other is a bigger fly,....

i have seen pics of these somewhere.....i'm sure of it, but today i can't find where i saw them before....

are these "special" bugs of some sort?

thanks,

well, the 2 caches that i found them in both were said to have travel bugs, but neither had the metal dog tag type that i was thinking they would be and i have seen before. (i have found 2 of those so far and logged them both.)

these plastic bugs (that i found saturday) have no type of numbers or anything......???

i did look at that link, and didn't see what i was looking for and was pretty sure i saw last week.....

peace,

bonblu

Sounds like the items were straight-up swag.

Need numbers for tracking and a reference to a website capable of performing the track.

All trackable items (that I know of) are constructed of metal. Plastics generally do not have a very long lifespan.

Good luck, maybe you can find some more of them, perhaps they are a local thing. :mellow: