Cache submission Question

Scubasonic

When submitting caches I unchecked the box to submit the cache so it is not in Que to be reviewed so I could work on the listing, but I did check the 2 boxes at the bottom of the submission page. My question is does this still reserve this spot till I submit it for review and publication, or could someone else submit a cache over mine to be reviewed and published.

Scubasonic

Edited by Scubasonic

The listing won't show up in the reviewer's queue until you check that box. But if there is another submission nearby, they will be able to see yours and will act appropriately. Posting a reviewer note to yours saying "work in progress" or something to that effect will let them know.

Another option is to check the box and post that note so that they can double check the coords for you now before you get too invested in the listing, and then disable it to allow you to complete your work. Once it's ready for prime time you can re-enable it for them to publish.