Can i get involved

I love Geocaching, but do not always have time to go out and find caches. I was wondering is i could get

involved with helping out with caching. I have no idea what this could be, but i'm sure that there must be.

I have a lot of technical skills, so could easily make a website. This could then be used for anything useful. 

You must be getting what i mean by now and i look forward to hearing any of your ideas.

Thanks, 

William.Banfield

I see that you hide and find caches in England. Why don't you get involved with the Geocaching Association of Great Britain, or "GAGB?" See the pinned thread about GAGB in the United Kingdom and Ireland forum. This very active association does much work in maintaining relations with land managers, educating geocachers about hiding caches, publicizing our sport in a good light, etc. I am sure they would appreciate any volunteer help you might be able to offer.

There might also be a regional group that you could help. If there isn't, then consider joining up with others to start one! You could be the website expert while other geocachers could assist with other tasks.