HELP!

cachehunny

HELP!

this morning i finally got my brand new garmin etrex h arrive in the post, but i can't figure out how i enter co-ordinates into the thing, it didn't come with a download lead although it has an external power and data connector outlet , so i need to know how i enter co-ordinates into it to use later

any help would be really appreciated as i wanted to use it today when i go to the south east coast to help a poor little geocoin on it's travels lol

muttitt

HELP!

this morning i finally got my brand new garmin etrex h arrive in the post, but i can't figure out how i enter co-ordinates into the thing, it didn't come with a download lead although it has an external power and data connector outlet , so i need to know how i enter co-ordinates into it to use later

any help would be really appreciated as i wanted to use it today when i go to the south east coast to help a poor little geocoin on it's travels lol

muttitt

the manual way is: go to the menu screen, click on 'mark'. your present coordinates will come up, scroll down to them and edit to the coordinates you want to go to. you can do this as many times as different coordinates you want to load, you will notice that the waypoint number should increase each time, you can also change that to what you want, probably the geocachce identifier (GCXXXXX). let us know how it goes.