Order of caches found ... different in different places

two bison

I just entered 22 finds this evening. On the My Profile page they are in the order in which I entered them. On the link from the My Public Profile page (MPP > Geocaches > All Cache Finds) they are in some other order. I would like it to be "in the order entered" on both pages.

Why is it that they are not the same?

I just entered 22 finds this evening. On the My Profile page they are in the order in which I entered them. On the link from the My Public Profile page (MPP > Geocaches > All Cache Finds) they are in some other order. I would like it to be "in the order entered" on both pages.

Because the software for the site is broken.

Jim

Edited by jholly

Because the software for the site is broken.

Jim

And, so, we'll be hearing about the fix when?

Probably low on the "needs attention" list.

I can agree with that. We just recently got the finders logs on the day the cache was published now listed after the publish log. At least now we don't have to think a bunch of people cheat on FTF. Also we recently got the order correct on the personal profile page, no longer are the finds upside down for the day confusing the heck out of people. Be happy for the small things.

Jim

... we recently got the order correct on the personal profile page, no longer are the finds upside down for the day confusing the heck out of people. Be happy for the small things.

Better they be in order, upside down or not, than scrambled.

Edited by two bison