Is there a way to change the order of my finds?

HoustonControl

My guess is that this has been discussed somewhere before (I'm not a frequent visitor to the forums), but after searching for 30 minutes, I can't find any mention, so here goes:

Is there a way to change the order my find are listed in? I always try to log my caches in the order I found them, for noting milestones among other reasons. Today I messed up somehow logging caches and missed logging one until I had logged all the rest of my finds for the day and an evening event. I logged the missed cache later and naturally, it shows up as the last cache I found -- after the event. Any easy way to fix that?

It's not the end of the world if it stays that way, just wondering if there's a fix I don't know about. I guess I could go back and delete all the logs after the missed cache, then relog them in the correct order. :)

I guess I could go back and delete all the logs after the missed cache, then relog them in the correct order. :)

That is your only option. Or just live with it. Sorry. Many have asked to be able to date/time stamp their logs and have them ordered by that stamp. Nothing ever has or probably ever will come of that request.

I guess I could go back and delete all the logs after the missed cache, then relog them in the correct order. :)

That is your only option. Or just live with it. Sorry. Many have asked to be able to date/time stamp their logs and have them ordered by that stamp. Nothing ever has or probably ever will come of that request.

Been there and done that. At least it's early and you know where you goofed up.

That's what I figured. I had actually created a log from a field note on that cache (in the proper order) but apparently I fat-fingered it and failed to hit "submit". Didn't realize it until I was done logging all of the other finds for the day. There wasn't a milestone in there anywhere, so I'll probably just live with it. Thanks for the replies. :)