Hi I'm a noob..

nazCacher

We are quite new to caching. this is my first attempt to post. Obsiously, I don't know what I'm doing!! Isn't this a "game" just for fun? The cachers here in Spokane must be a great bunch, since they have been most helpful thru eMails, etc. I look forward to learning more about the "forums", and will do all I can to avoid any conflict. There is enough of that in the "real world". Nice to meet everyone online, anyway!!! Thanks for this opportunity for me to try to get my feet wet!!!

We are quite new to caching. this is my first attempt to post. Obsiously, I don't know what I'm doing!! Isn't this a "game" just for fun? The cachers here in Spokane must be a great bunch, since they have been most helpful thru eMails, etc. I look forward to learning more about the "forums", and will do all I can to avoid any conflict. There is enough of that in the "real world". Nice to meet everyone online, anyway!!! Thanks for this opportunity for me to try to get my feet wet!!!

Welcome to the forums. Just so you know, geocaching is much more fun if your feet aren't wet! So carry extra socks. :huh:

The Forums are a great place to pick up tidbits, and to find differences of opinion. A pretty good place to learn the ins-and-outs, too. Probably though, the best place to "learn" is at a geocaching event, where you meet people face-to-face, personal interaction is hard to beat.

Welcome to the "club", and enjoy. :(

Welcome aboard!