FS: Like New Garmin Legend HCx Bundle

PaneledZero

Selling my like new Garmin Legend HCx Handheld GPS unit. It comes as a bundle package. You get the GPS unit with no scratches, (2) Memory Cards (256MB, 2GB), Garmin Case, Garmin 2008 Topo US software(Currently $70 on amazon), USB cable. I have the original packaging.

This unit has been taken care of and was bought less than 2 months ago. Great for Geocaching. Looking to sell as soon as possible(Within a couple of days)... I'm looking to upgrade to an Garmin Oregon series.. This unit is also under the year factory warranty. FYI for some people, Garmin's work great on Mac's. :(

The 2GB is preloaded with Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana maps off the 2008 disc which is included as stated above..

http://spokane.craigslist.org/ele/1478418301.html

$285. This bundle sells brand new for more online or in the stores if you can find it. Free shipping to the lower 48 states...

Email me if you have any questions-> PaneledZero@gmail.com

Edited by PaneledZero

Selling my like new Garmin Legend HCx Handheld GPS unit. It comes as a bundle package. You get the GPS unit with no scratches, (2) Memory Cards (256MB, 2GB), Garmin Case, Garmin 2008 Topo US software(Currently $70 on amazon), USB cable. I have the original packaging.

This unit has been taken care of and was bought less than 2 months ago. Great for Geocaching. Looking to sell as soon as possible(Within a couple of days)... I'm looking to upgrade to an Garmin Oregon series.. This unit is also under the year factory warranty. FYI for some people, Garmin's work great on Mac's. :)

The 2GB is preloaded with Washington, Idaho, Oregon, and Montana maps off the 2008 disc which is included as stated above..

http://spokane.craigslist.org/ele/1478418301.html

$285. This bundle sells brand new for more online or in the stores if you can find it. Free shipping to the lower 48 states...

Email me if you have any questions-> PaneledZero@gmail.com

Might want to check on prices. The Legend HCx is $180 at Amazon. New, with free shipping. Topo 2008 for $75, new.

I understand the prices but you forgot that this is a bundle with more than the two you stated.. If the price is to much for you the make me an offer.

I also forgot to mention that I have an extra two year warranty through Cabela's. I'm also open to reasonable offers... Looking to sell as soon as possible.

Edited by PaneledZero