mileage not showing on my coin?

p90ade

hi, i placed my first geocoin in a cache in central park new york while on holiday, its been picked up and placed, then taken again by the same people in california, this is brilliant because its going the way i want it to go and the people who have it live in australia, but for some reason its not showing any mileage or the option to track it on the map when i go into "my trackables".

any ideas why this is?

hi, i placed my first geocoin in a cache in central park new york while on holiday, its been picked up and placed, then taken again by the same people in california, this is brilliant because its going the way i want it to go and the people who have it live in australia, but for some reason its not showing any mileage or the option to track it on the map when i go into "my trackables".

any ideas why this is?

If you go to the coin page, on the right hand side is a white box under actions. It will show mark bug as missing but if you click on it, then it will show recalculate distance. Once the recalculate distance is shhowing click go and it will correct the mileage. They have been having problems so you have to do it manually.