Just signed up for premium

pilkro

...and made my first PQ about an hour ago. I've set the date to "Saturday" because I plan on going out with my nephew and grabbing a bunch.

But I'm wondering if I'm going to receive my first PQ in time. Does the PQ machine start churning out it's list at midnight on Saturday, and could I have perhaps missed getting in line? Will I have to wait til next week?

I was hoping to get this all set up now (2-3am Saturday morning) to be ready to go come sunrise.

Is there any way to get a PQ forced through if I did indeed miss the queue?

...and made my first PQ about an hour ago. I've set the date to "Saturday" because I plan on going out with my nephew and grabbing a bunch.

But I'm wondering if I'm going to receive my first PQ in time. Does the PQ machine start churning out it's list at midnight on Saturday, and could I have perhaps missed getting in line? Will I have to wait til next week?

I was hoping to get this all set up now (2-3am Saturday morning) to be ready to go come sunrise.

The priority is the last added to the q is the first to get it( from what I understand) as being a "new" pq you should get it quick. If you left it to run every Sat it would slowly move down the list of priority.

Most of Michigan is in the Eastern Time Zone. If that includes you, 2-3am Saturday morning Michigan time is still Friday in Seattle. Near the top of the PQ page is a Server time indicator: Days to Generate (Server time: Saturday, November 21, 2009 7:07:45 AM). If that time indicator was Friday, you should have checked off Friday even if it was already Saturday where you were. As a brand new PQ it should then have reached you very quickly. Try it again with another PQ. Saturday would work fine right NOW, but always let the server time indicator be your guide.