Grabbing TB's from your own caches?

hariii2

Hey, we hid a cache that I drive by twice a day on my way to work and back. I know that we are going caching this weekend and I know that someone just dropped 2 TB's into our hide. Is it acceptable to stop on my way home from work to grab TB's from my own cache? The objective is to move them right?

Hey, we hid a cache that I drive by twice a day on my way to work and back. I know that we are going caching this weekend and I know that someone just dropped 2 TB's into our hide. Is it acceptable to stop on my way home from work to grab TB's from my own cache? The objective is to move them right?

Your good.

The times when people get annoyed is when cache owners slurp up all the bugs to put into their TB hotel to keep the hotel stocked. Some owners seem to have a TB shelf that has a rotating collectiong going. They slurp up all the TB's in the area (especially from their own caches) have an inventory of dozens of bugs, and they don't see the light of day for several months. You can only assume that they keep rotating the inventory on that display shelf and that the rotation cycle is a long time.