Anyone coming caching?

DigitalJim

ha next saturday lets see, im up by 7.30am and still waiting on minitext and mrs text to get ready lol. me and the dog are waiting by the door like greyhounds about to leave their traps.

need to get the caching maps out and see which areas to hit, probably be newbury this weekend or anywhere with a children like theme as my daughter isnt keen on small and nano caches.

ha next saturday lets see, im up by 7.30am and still waiting on minitext and mrs text to get ready lol. me and the dog are waiting by the door like greyhounds about to leave their traps.

need to get the caching maps out and see which areas to hit, probably be newbury this weekend or anywhere with a children like theme as my daughter isnt keen on small and nano caches.

Must be my (generally comparitively) young age giving me away again, I hate micros and LOATHE nanos, but I'm afraid if you're thinking the 5th then I'm away on a course all weekend :D My birthday on the 4th though! Was going to have an event with some night caching but too little notice (: