Membership reverted to Basic

68 GUNS

Can anyone enlighten me as to why my premium membership has reverted to Basic when the subscription isn't due to run out until next May. I have 2 premium accounts using which I keep a fully updated GSAK database. I recieved PQ's from both accounts on 17/11 as normal. I tried logging in to change the date parameters on my second account PQ's and got a message saying that the PQ feature was for premium members only. On checking my profile the account is now showing up as basic member only! Any ideas?

Can anyone enlighten me as to why my premium membership has reverted to Basic when the subscription isn't due to run out until next May. I have 2 premium accounts using which I keep a fully updated GSAK database. I recieved PQ's from both accounts on 17/11 as normal. I tried logging in to change the date parameters on my second account PQ's and got a message saying that the PQ feature was for premium members only. On checking my profile the account is now showing up as basic member only! Any ideas?

Looks like this thread is related.

lets hope Groundspeak are as fast repairing the problem!!

I've also logged a problem report, and the autobot has issued me a ticket number. But i suspect that it's past finishing time in Seattle now, so the problem is not likely to be fixed in time for me to get any PQs today.

I am really sorry for all the confusion. It looks like you guys have already figured out that we have fixed the problem. If your account has not been corrected make sure to log out and then log back in. If nothing changes please email contact@geocaching.com so we can take a look at your account.

Thank you all for being so patient as we fixed this. We really appreciate it!