Downsizing my coin collection

tadpole379

I have been collecting coins for a while now, and have accumulated way too many coins. I have more than I can possibly display or even have the space to store. I have also been out of work for the past year and a half, so selling some coins will help out with the bills that keep coming even though the paychecks have stopped.

After sorting through my coins, I have pulled out a bunch that I feel I can part with, and I have started listing them on the e-place. The next batch of auctions is ending this Tuesday night, and I have more coins that I plan to list in the next week or so.

I have a wide variety of different coins, plus some artist editions that I will be listing. With the exception of 2 auctions, all the coins are unactivated, and have been sitting in a binder or a box since they were purchased so they are in good condition.

Here is a link to one of the coins that is ending tomorrow, so check it out. :)

Ebay Auction

I also have a few non trackables for TRADE. I will trade pretty much anything for them that I don't have, I don't really have a seeking list, but make an offer if you see something you like.

For TRADE: ( I also have pics of the other sides on request)

Mario Bros

MarioBrothersfront.jpg

GeoJamboree4 Event coin

GeoJamboree4back.jpg

HedgeHopper & Mustang Joni (The one I have is orange on the TOFTS side and dark blue on the MJ side)

MustangJoniHedgeHopperback.jpg

SillyBinkie and Hermie

SillyBinkieback.jpg

Rock & Crystal

RockCrystalfront.jpg

Wow, Tadpole,

That is an AWESOME Geocoin Collection site, great pics, Well Done!!!!!

Opalsns

Ditto.... I've always been impressed by your coin gallery, and your flowers captures are beautiful too! Good work!!

Also impressed that jAY miLLs Rasta Heart was your design... one my faves.

Wow, Tadpole,

That is an AWESOME Geocoin Collection site, great pics, Well Done!!!!!

Opalsns

Ditto.... I've always been impressed by your coin gallery, and your flowers captures are beautiful too! Good work!!

Also impressed that jAY miLLs Rasta Heart was your design... one my faves.

Thanks guys :)

I love the jay mills coins, that design is one of my favorites that I have done :lol: