Colorado 400t

bignoah

I just my colorado400t loaded a PQ but noticed that it doesn't display the caches as the closest to me outward, I'm haven to thumb role to find the closest to my as I go along. Is there something I can change to do what I want? Also how do I turn off the tracking highlight? :)

To load cache info into your 400t you need a gpx file of the caches. Then plug yout 400t into your comuter's usb port. Open the garmin folder and drop your gpx file into garmin/gpx.

Is there anyone I can contact to walk me through the above. Where do I get/make a gpx file? My colorado is plugged in.... Garmin folder? Sorry I'm Colorado 400t challenged.... duh. Wileywabbit1@tds.net

To load cache info into your 400t you need a gpx file of the caches. Then plug yout 400t into your comuter's usb port. Open the garmin folder and drop your gpx file into garmin/gpx.

Is there anyone I can contact to walk me through the above. Where do I get/make a gpx file? My colorado is plugged in.... Garmin folder? Sorry I'm Colorado 400t challenged.... duh. Wileywabbit1@tds.net

See here for a PQ tutorial: http://www.markwell.us/pq.htm

When the file is emailed to you - unzip it (Windows xp and above have a function built in).

Hook your Colorado unit up to your PC with the USB cable and select mass storage mode. The unit will appear as a drive letter. Take the unzipped PQ file (a .GPX file) and place it in the [drive]:\garmin\gpx folder on the device. Unhook and go caching!!