Splinterheads Party, downtown Portland, Nov 6!

Galaxy

Hey guys - Just cause New York is holding a flash mob event to celebrate the release of Splinterheads doesn't mean you can't have some fun, too!!

Check out the Cheerful Tortoise tonight for fun with fellow cachers and chances to win Splinterheads prizes!

feae76c8-2be1-44a6-956c-f34837bb0ecf.jpg

Anyone got coordinates for the place? my GPS is back at the trailer ;)

Edited by Galaxy

the depictions of geocaching were quite good[/b], in my opinion.

Hmmmm... I don't know about that.

That container doesn't look like it would be waterproof enough for an underwater cache and I have only RARELY seen pretty young ladies strip to their underwear in order to jump in the river to get a cache. Must be too cold here in the Pacific NW! Maybe it's a California thing! :)

Edited by GrnXnham

the depictions of geocaching were quite good[/b], in my opinion.

Hmmmm... I don't know about that.

That container doesn't look like it would be waterproof enough for an underwater cache and I have only RARELY seen pretty young ladies strip to their underwear in order to jump in the river to get a cache. Must be too cold here in the Pacific NW! Maybe it's a California thing! :)

Pelican cases are MADE to be water tight - and maybe you just aren't doing the right caches :D