Suggestion for geocaching.com

bonstetten

Suggestion:

I would like to have the possibility to order my bookmark list ex. "by distance" and/or serach the bookmark-List by different options

Use case:

I've a large "to do" bookmark list where I collect special caches to do, spread out all over europe.

Now I want to find one of the caches near at home or in a special aera where I will stay.

Edited by bonstetten

You can run a pocket query on the bookmark list, and sort the query results in many different ways using third party software such as GSAK.

Within the bookmark list itself, you can edit the title of each entry to force a different sorting. For example, any cache located in France could have "FR-" in front of the cache name, "DE-" for German caches, etc. Then you could view all the similar caches together within the list.

You can run a pocket query on the bookmark list, and sort the query results in many different ways using third party software such as GSAK.

Within the bookmark list itself, you can edit the title of each entry to force a different sorting. For example, any cache located in France could have "FR-" in front of the cache name, "DE-" for German caches, etc. Then you could view all the similar caches together within the list.

Thanks for your feedback.

My suggestion ist to have fast access to the information directly on the website without dealing first with PQ, etc.

I not allways take my notebook with me when traveling, but in many spots you can use the interent (Internet- cafes, Hotellobby, etc.). And on business pc enviroment it is not allways allowed to install private software.

And further: if you live in Switzerland sometime DE and FR-Caches cound be onyl some hundred meters away :-) So that information is not in all cases helpfull.

Edited by bonstetten