Activation code help

Droo

Thanks Elli and BV.... I sent him an email and hope to hear back soon.

BV, that's more German than I know.

this is a great translation site and easy to use:

Multi Language Translation Site

i have found that short concise sentences will better convey your message. it sure does come in handy for me, add it to your favorites!

Edited by Odyssey Voyager

i have found that short concise sentences will better convey your message. it sure does come in handy for me, add it to your favorites!

Send me an email with what you want to ask him and I can translate it for you. <_<

Send me an email with what you want to ask him and I can translate it for you. <_<

Thanks, I'm assuming he's versed in English since the coin's message is in English. It was looking for info on getting the activation codes from his site that proved daunting since I didn't want to "translator" every post. I'll play Grasshopper and sit patiently until I get a reply. Thank you all for your suggestions and assistance.

Oh please, don't use any translation site. They are rubbish!

Write in English. Most people understand a little bit, (or should be, since it is mandatory in school).

And even if they don't understand your email, they can ask someone within their circle of friends...

And I don't think Rokop is much online in the Geoclub, so it is better to contact him via his Geocaching.com profile....

once again, if used properly, translation sites can be quite effective and useful. i have used this website tool to translate various foreign geocaching websites into English and i get very good results. however, it is true that some translation websites are better than others. i will agree with that. keep in mind, that its just an option that is available for you to use, or not to use, but it is an option none-the-less. good luck! ;)

As I suspected Rokop is well versed in English but did not keep the list of codes for his coins that are now 3 years old. I remember that most personal coins had their codes stuffed in the coin flips back then and that was it... and sadly the coin I got didn't even have a flip. No luck there. A new wrinkle to the AEToys debacle.... what happens when unpulled activation codes are flushed down the virtual drain?

Yoohoo! Oh Groundspeak where are you?????

From another thread it sounds like Groundspeak is working on creating a hosting service for coin makers who want to participate in it. I wonder what that means to coins whose coinmakers have long since moved on to other interests?

Edited by Droo