Need Help with Norwegian Coin Activation Code

glynes

I recently purchased a trackable geocoin on EBay ... it was described as Norway 2008 Viking GOLD LE. It came without an activation code, and neither the seller nor I have been able to determine where to get the code. It apparently was sold in Norway ... I've looked through all the Norwegian geocache supply sites listed on the Geocaching/Shop for Gear/Distributors, found it for sale on one site, here, but as nearly as I could translate, there was no information there for retrieving an activation code; another site had a page to get codes, but didn't recognize the tracking number (and yes, I tried every possible combination of Q's, O's and 0's!). I'm stumped.

:o

If anyone is familiar with this coin and/or has other ideas of where I might go for the code, I'd be ever-so grateful!

Thanks!

Yes, that's the one, and I've successfully retrieved the code and it's activated! YAY!!

Thanks so much for your help. I should've thought to check there ... I love that site. They have beautiful coins, and get such joy from celebrating other countries' people, places and events!