Mapping bookmark list

Luna B

First: I'm not very familiar with this forum. Hope to post this the right place/way :smile:

===

I do have a wish; I want a map-function showing all caches/waypoint from a bookmark list...

As an example, if I open a bookmark list of interesting caches, I will like a "show on map"-function visualising the content of the list on the map, eventually including waypoints showing parking possibilities, trail heads etc.

I do hope this will be possible in a near future, not costing to much energy and resources.

Best seasonal wishes from Bergen, Norway! :lol:

:lol:-->

QUOTE(Luna B @ Oct 18 2009, 03:20 AM) 4098460[/snapback]

First: I'm not very familiar with this forum. Hope to post this the right place/way :smile:

===

I do have a wish; I want a map-function showing all caches/waypoint from a bookmark list...

As an example, if I open a bookmark list of interesting caches, I will like a "show on map"-function visualising the content of the list on the map, eventually including waypoints showing parking possibilities, trail heads etc.

I do hope this will be possible in a near future, not costing to much energy and resources.

Best seasonal wishes from Bergen, Norway! :lol:

I agree. I would use this feature constantly -- especially for series caches and puzzle caches.

For any bookmark list, there's a button to create a pocket query for the caches in the list. You don't even need to actually run the query in order to generate a Geocaching.com Google map of the caches from the bookmark list. Just click the map link in the pocket query index.