Premium Member caches

the_bell_dingers

Premicaches have been bugging me lately. my reason is that this morning, I revived the weekly newsletter saying there was a few new geocaches less than a mile away. These caches turned out to be all premi's and one was even a letterbox hybrid which are uncommon in my area. And of course, since I am not a premium member, it was a no go. I found this a little unfair but shouldn't all geocaches be opened to all geocachers? :anicute:;)

There IS a way that a non-PM member can find a PMO cache. Goto the next local event and ask one of them for help. Then feel free to log the find AFTER YOU PHYSICALLY SIGN THE LOGBOOK.

There Should be another way, but I won't say it here. *has to do with Math*

The Steaks

P.S. Or you could just get a PM.

Edited by eagsc7

Premicaches have been bugging me lately. my reason is that this morning, I revived the weekly newsletter saying there was a few new geocaches less than a mile away. These caches turned out to be all premi's and one was even a letterbox hybrid which are uncommon in my area. And of course, since I am not a premium member, it was a no go. I found this a little unfair but shouldn't all geocaches be opened to all geocachers? ;):(

There IS a way that a non-PM member can find a PMO cache. Goto the next local event and ask one of them for help. Then feel free to log the find AFTER YOU PHYSICALLY SIGN THE LOGBOOK.

There Should be another way, but I won't say it here. *has to do with Math*

The Steaks

P.S. Or you could just get a PM.

:anicute: Didn't read the WHOLE thread, did we?