new tb hotel in the plans - wanna help with first guests?

paganfrog

hiya my friends. im planning a tb hotell soon and would like to offer the chance for you to start any new travelbugs to start from caithness in scotland.

contact me if you want to send your tb/coin to initially stock my tb hotel thanks

Sounds great... thanks for the offer!

Will definitely be sending a message your way. :P

We just received a couple new tags last week, but now the hard part is deciding what to attach & a mission.

i was thinking this the other day starting a thread of all people who would be interested in a scheme that people could send them tb's and coins to place in their cache for them to start at, so yes im interested and might send one your way soon.

I you want any released just south of Oxford then feel free to contact me as im happy with doing that too!!

just added myself, but think really it needs to be sorted into a 1 page list that goes something like this:

1. j bloggs, london uk

2. a user, san diego, usa

3. g cacher, lisborn, portugal

then someone looking to find some where can look down a easy list, maybe a mod would like to take on the task :D?