What gps

Team_VIMS

Ok Scoot Welcome to this sport/hobby,

Check out the info in the Geocaching Knowledge base.As for which GPS unit you get will depend on what you are comfortable with the use of and the operation with. I own three Magellans and have always enjoyed the simple use of these units. Find them here.

I also cache with another cacher you uses a Garmin Oregon 300 which would be my next option. This unit will let you go paperless. You may like to look at this special getting started package.

Remember that some people like Fords and others like Holdens.

Good luck.

At this stage you must also buy the upgrade kit to include other countries.

•The family-friendly Geomate.jr comes preloaded with approximately 250,000 geocache locations covering all 50 U.S. states

Load complete lists of geocache locations for other countries

Also try looking at the Australian geocaching site forums. It is where you will find most Ozzies hang out and may find the answer. You will need to sign there as it is a seperate site to this one.

You can use a TOM TOM but there is a special procedure, not hard to do but takes practice reading the numbers and interpreting them, it will get you as close as any other GPS, if your interested let me know and I'll explain how to do it.

yea that would be great if you could..

Thanks

Scott