How to include hints in a Pocket Query?

Hello Dadgum Dirty Ape,

If you order GPX files with your pocket query rather than LOC files, the hints are included within the GPX files.

If you are asking how to get the hints from the GPX file to your GPS, then please let us know what type of GPS you are using, and what type of computer. I will then move your thread to the GPS and Technology forum.

Hello Dadgum Dirty Ape,

If you order GPX files with your pocket query rather than LOC files, the hints are included within the GPX files.

If you are asking how to get the hints from the GPX file to your GPS, then please let us know what type of GPS you are using, and what type of computer. I will then move your thread to the GPS and Technology forum.

Hi thanks for the replies.

It's a Garmin Oregon 400t and PC compatible system. When I received the PQ (2 files), I copied them into the j:\garmin\gpx directory I then booted the GPS, went to the geocache section and was able to find desc., logs, all that was needed and even any trackables down at the bottom. It would be nice for me to have the hint at my ready should it be needed.

Thanks for the help here.