Missing Pocket Query(s)

chuck4564

Has anyone else had a pocket query show as being run but not show at their ISP? The first time it happened to me was on Thursday 8/13/2009. It happened again today, Thursday 9/3/2009. The first time it happened, none of my queries came through. Today, 1 of 3 came through. Is gc.com having an issue that only appears on Thursday?

Has anyone else had a pocket query show as being run but not show at their ISP? The first time it happened to me was on Thursday 8/13/2009. It happened again today, Thursday 9/3/2009. The first time it happened, none of my queries came through. Today, 1 of 3 came through. Is gc.com having an issue that only appears on Thursday?

Here is an update.

I finally received the missing PQs.

PQ......GC Time........Rec'd Time.....Comment

#1____1:21 am_____1:21 am ____Good deal

#2____1:18 am_____8:40 am_____Where did it get lost

#3 ____5:39 am_____6:18 am_____Slow to arrive

#4_____5:21 am_____6:18 am_____Slow, PQ created to duplicate #2

My ISP is roadrunner. I haven't noticed any delays before. The PQs #1-#3 were ones that I have setup to run every week on Thursday. They had run many times without issue. For some reason the first one arrived in a timely manner but the others took an hour to 7 hours to arrive.