TB not activated

tech76

Found a red mardigras TB <tracking number removed by moderator> THIS IS A RED LOBSTER ON A MARDIGRAS NECKLACE. NOT SHOWING AS ACTIVATED. PICKED IT UP IN EL PASO TEXAS. LEFT IN GC1276H COLORADO.

LEFT AT GC1276H IN COLORADO

IF THE OWNER OF THIS TB WANTS TO ACTIVATE IT IT IS A RED LOBSTER ON A RED MARDIGRAS NECKLACE

Edited by Eartha

I removed the tracking number from your post. And I will research and see if I can't find the owner. We try to never post the tracking number in a photo, log, or forum thread, so unscrupulous people don't play games with the travel bugs. I've saved the tracking number if you need it back later.

Did not find any information on the cache page about it. (I wish people would log a TB name or description when they move them) But I did find a 16 TBs with the name Red Lobster, two are identical, different owners, three or four are the same plushie red lobster, and some are geocoins. Popular theme. I really don't know what to say when someone drops off an unactivated TB. Are you sure you typed the numbers in correctly? Sometimes people mistake 8 for B, 1 - I, 0 - O, 5 - S. etc....

tech76 -

You should also edit the information on your own TB and remove what you are referring to as the serial number.

We try to never post the tracking number in a photo, log, or forum thread, so unscrupulous people don't play games with the travel bugs.
Eartha

Nancy