Incorrect Dates

I went in tonight and like every other Sunday I requested my finds from my Pocket Queries page. The little button that you can only click once a week. So I got it, and uploaded it into my Geocaching Statistic Tool (By Mac Defender). Everything looks good, numbers wise, finds wise, etc. The only problem, is that the date is off on three separate caches. Now this wouldn't be a huge deal normally, but it caused a gap in my geocaching streak.

I went and looked at my finds on Geocaching.com, and they reflect correctly on each of the individual cache pages. So I'm guessing that the data in the .zip file is incorrect for some reason. I live in the MST zone, so I don't know if that will effect it at all.

Any ideas?

Yeah, I figured that. Has anyone else had trouble with this? I just wondered if it was a common thing that occurs.

Any chance you ran your My Finds query immediately after logging the finds that have the incorrect date? I learned the hard way a long time ago that it often takes an hour or more for databases to "synch" on the Web site. I logged several finds on the Web site, then immediately ran the My Finds query. Some of the data for the most recent finds were scrambled or missing altogether. I learned to wait a couple of hours between entering logs and requesting the My Finds query.

--Larry

No, these were in the previous week, but they were logged about a week prior to the error occurring. I do geocache with my iPhone, and I submitted the logs via my phone. I'm wondering if that screwed up something. I wonder if there are different times and what not if the field note is submitted at a different time than the log.

If you look into the gpx files, I've noticed the affected caches in my PQs showing log date/time combos converted to UTC time. That seem to account for any logs submitted from the geocaching app as logs & not as field notes like prior versions. Is this a new undocumented feature, or a new bug?