FS: Garmin eTrex Legend

This is a brand new eTrex Legend (blue model). I had it as my back up incase my other Legend ever went kaput, lost in a creek, or smashed as I fell down rocks and landed on it. Those disasters never happened. (well I did fall down rocks and land on it, but that isn't the one for sale, it was the other guy's that I was caching with, so no worries there. :) ) Aren't there are other cachers out there who are paranoid that if something happens to their main unit that they might miss out on a FTF before they get to the store, right? Gotta have a back up...

This box was never opened before I did just now to take a picture. I stuck in some batteries and took it outside and found the cache that I have about a half a mile from my house. Little guy locked right on to it. So well that I was tempted to sign the log and claim it as a smiley for myself. Once I knew it was working and would be okay to sell, the batteries came out and everything got packed up. I didn't even remove the factory plastic protection thing over the screen of the eTrex.

I recently bought a 60CSx and decided to use my other Legend as a back up, so this one is now for sale.

Includes:

Unit

PC cable

Wrist strap

Owner's Manual

Quick Start Up Guide

Asking $75 plus shipping

Thanks!

Scott

Team Hartsock

0808090119.jpg

Edited by TEAM HARTSOCK

sorry if i sound like an idiot, but is this the same one as the eTrex Legend H that is on the garmin website? or is this an older model? thanks

Nope, you don't sound like an idiot at all; so many models it gets confusing. This is just the Legend. The original one.

oh nevermind, i see the difference now. i might be interested.

Feel free to ask any more questions, either on here or through sending me a message and thanks for looking!