Ability to send caches

ASchear

I'm looking into buying a GPS, but in order to make it easiest for caching, I would like to get a device where I can send the cache from the computer to the GPS unit. I've noticed on the cache pages that there is a button for "Send to GPS" and when I click it, it looks for Garmin and Delorme units that are connected. My question is: which units are going to support this feature, and how do I know? I'm very interested in a Garmin 60 CSx, partly because of its numbers in ownership here. Does this unit specifically support this feature?

Or am I misunderstanding the feature entirely?

Also, about the 60 CSx, Garmin's website says it comes with a 64 MB microSD card. Is that saying it has a microSD slot? Because 64 MB doesn't seem like it would be a lot, and 4 / 8 GB cards are relatively cheap.

Edited by ASchear

Just upgraded from a 60csx to and oregon 300. Had the 60 for many years, its a solid unit. I had a 4gb card in it. You need more space for maps and tack logs. I upgraded mainly for the paperless geocaching features. You can't go wrong with the 60, it has been the top gps for years. Any of the garmin units works with the send to GPS. :anibad:

Just upgraded from a 60csx to and oregon 300. Had the 60 for many years, its a solid unit. I had a 4gb card in it. You need more space for maps and tack logs. I upgraded mainly for the paperless geocaching features. You can't go wrong with the 60, it has been the top gps for years. Any of the garmin units works with the send to GPS. :anibad:

It's been a while, is the send to gps feature available to everyone or paying members only?